Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Thursday, January 6, 2011

China Glaze-Midnight Mission

I don't know what to think but I am turning from my old standard reds and berries toward more fashion forward colors.  For New Years, I was wearing CG-Little Drummer Boy and now I am loving CG-Midnight Mission.  This may be normal for the younger crowd but I am closer to 50 than I am to 25; so I am probably one of the older nail bloggers.  Whatever the case, looking at the colors I have recently purchased and those on my shopping list, they all lean more toward the darker colors (blacks, navy, deep purples, and dark greens).  I have not totally disregarded the reds and berries, it's just that other colors have caught my eye at the moment.  I will post more as I change my polish.

My nails are continuing to grow with no issues.  I am keeping my cuticles moisturized.  Lastly, after watching several YouTube videos I decided to give Seche Vite a try and I have now made the change from my Nail Life Speed Demond to Seche Vite--Love it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...