China Glaze-Midnight Mission

I don't know what to think but I am turning from my old standard reds and berries toward more fashion forward colors.  For New Years, I was wearing CG-Little Drummer Boy and now I am loving CG-Midnight Mission.  This may be normal for the younger crowd but I am closer to 50 than I am to 25; so I am probably one of the older nail bloggers.  Whatever the case, looking at the colors I have recently purchased and those on my shopping list, they all lean more toward the darker colors (blacks, navy, deep purples, and dark greens).  I have not totally disregarded the reds and berries, it's just that other colors have caught my eye at the moment.  I will post more as I change my polish.

My nails are continuing to grow with no issues.  I am keeping my cuticles moisturized.  Lastly, after watching several YouTube videos I decided to give Seche Vite a try and I have now made the change from my Nail Life Speed Demond to Seche Vite--Love it!

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.