It's Been One Month...

Well it was one month ago today, Dec 10, 2010, that I decided to start taking care of my nails again. Growing my nails long is not really a problem for me; it’s in the genes, it’s just me taking the time to take care of them. I will admit that as a child, I was a nail bitter. What stopped me? My best friend and I made a bet to see who could grow their nails the longest. I won. Over the past month, I have been experimenting with colors outside of my normal reds and berries. I have been wearing a lot of dark blues, and must admit I really do like the look. I have also been getting a lot of compliments. 
China Glaze - Up All Night
Over the past few weeks, I have purchased several new colors. By some of my choices, I am really surprised at myself, but can’t wait to try them. During this time I have also found Seche Vite’. This is a great top coat. It really does what it says, “Fast Dry Top Coat”. While my normal nail regimen has worked wonderfully for me I have been reviewing several You Tube videos and found one that does help in the polish removal process. Youtube-How to Remove Nail Polish. Thanks, SimpleLittlePleasures. Also during this time of research I have realized that there a many others that love nail polishes as much as I do, so I feel quite at home with all the other polish bloggers. I am not big on designs and effects, but I do love neatly polished nails. So I will be enjoying all the newly found blogs and videos. Grace and Peace.
Recently Purchased:
China Glaze:
• Awaken
• Black Diamond – This should be really pretty.
• Bogie
• Emerald Fitzgerald – I surprised myself by purchasing a green. That is so not the norm for me.
• Foxy
• Hey Doll
• Little Drummer Boy – Wore this for New Years and loved it.
• Liquid Leather
• Long Kiss – This was my Christmas red.
• Midnight Mission – LOVE THIS COLOR. Received so many compliments.
• Sex on the Beach – Pretty color and love the name. LOL!!!
• Up All Night – I am really surprised at how much I am really loving the blues. This is another good choice.
OPI:
• Lincoln Park After Dark
• Rising Star
• Take the Stage
• Teasy Does It
• The Show Must Go On

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.