NOTD: My Private Jet and a Redirection

NOTD: OPI-My Private Jet:  I must admit, I have taken a definite detour in my normal choices of color.  For years I was a die-hard red/berry only polish wearer.  But as of late, I am stepping out and have fallen in love with the blues, teals, and more fashion forward colors.  Today I tried OPI-My Private Jet and must admit, I really like it.  I know that many say there has been a color/formula change with MPJ and while I have been unable to find a comparison of the two, whichever it is that I have, I like it and would repurchase. 

Off topic (kind of), when I started this blog it was to be directly at beauty in general-hair, skin, nails, etc. I have since been introduced to the world of nail bloggers and my page has been more directed towards nails and nail products.  So I have made a decision to redirect my blog to focus mainly on nails.  I will add a  page where I will list my other favorite beauty products and from time-to-time, may blog about different products but for now I will remained focused on nails.  More to come…

2 comments

  1. MPJ is a popular one, and looks great on you. Yes, more nail polish please!
    Oh, and I can't see the text on your post - it's the same color as your background?

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.