Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Sunday, March 27, 2011

NOTD: OPI DS Illuminate

After my first disappointment with the OPI DS line (DS Jewel) I was hesitant to try any others. But happily I did and so far I am in love with the polishes I have purchased.  I blogged about Extravagance a short while back and today I have OPI DS Illuminate for you.  It is beautiful.  Another one of the polishes I can't stop looking at.  It think one of the reasons I like it is that it is so close to my skintone and therefore, has that elongating effect to my fingers.  I have also acquired OPI DS Reflection and DS Opulence, so I will be providing updates on those shortly.  I can't wait for OPI to release more in the DS line.  The two latest, Magic and Mystery are not on my list to purchase.

Review:  OPI DS Illuminate is a medium brown bronze with green gold holo effect.  The application is at least a two coater.  In these photos, it is two coats with BC and TC.

Grace and Peace.

4 comments:

Kyouya said...

I'm so jealous!! :) You got a DS color, those are really hard to find where I live, lucky you!! It looks lovely on you ^^

For Me, It Works... said...

@Kyouya, Thanks. You may want to check www.transdesign.com. They have several of the OPI DS polishes for $7.25. HTH.

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) said...

This looks lovely on you, and I think I actually have a bottle of it!

For Me, It Works... said...

@ABOP, thanks. I am surprised at just how much like this shade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...