No, I am not giving you a car or a trip to Australia, LOL!!! Ina from My Nail Polish Online has awarded me the Top 10 Award. Wow, my blog isn’t even a year old and I have seen such growth. Thanks, Ina I really appreciate your kindness. I am so happy to know that there are so many others whose hobby it is to blog about nails and nail polish.
The rules for this award are:
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Pick 10 other bloggers to give this award to
- List your favorite 10 products
- The bloggers I want to give this award to are:
When I first sat down to develop For Me, It Works… My intent was for it to be a beauty blog but as it evolved, I was being directed more towards nails and nail polish. However, I left the door open so that in the event that I came across a non-nail related product I wanted to share, I could still blog about it. So I am choosing to take this opportunity to identify some of my favorite products. I will split my list nail/non-nail related. And of course, it is close to impossible to limit my list to 10 so I have also included just a few (LOL!) Honorable Mentioned products.
But first, to define “Favorite”, these are the products I buy without thought. They are the products I have repurchased time and time again. I don’t repurchase products I don’t like, so the fact that I am on auto-pilot where these products are concerned that is what makes them “Favorites”. They work and are dependable. Over the coming weeks and months, I will try to blog about some of these products.
Top 10 Favorite Products - in no particular order
- Favorite Facial Cleanser – philosophy purity made simple. I have blogged about Purity previously. What more can I say, I love this stuff!!!
- Favorite Body Scrub –True Blue Spa Invigorating Spa Scrub; love the scent!
- Favorite Hand Cream – Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion w/ Shea Butter; my holy grail hand moisturizer
- Favorite Deep Conditioner (Protein) – Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
- Favorite Shampoo - Crème of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo
- Favorite Top Coat – Seche’ Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
- Favorite Red Nail Lacquer – Orly Bus Stop Crimson Red
- Favorite Blue Nail Lacquers: OPI–Yoga-ta-Get This Blue, Misa–A Sin Worth Committing, Finger Paints – Artistic Azure, Sinful Colors - Hot Spot
Honorable Mentions – Skin Care
Favorite Facial Peel – Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
Favorite Facial Wash – Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
Favorite Facial Moisturizer – Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Favorite Fragrance – Philosophy Pure Grace
Favorite Deep Conditioner (Moisture) – Cream of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioner
Honorable Mentions – Make-Up
Favorite Facial Primer – Sephora Anti-Shine Primer
Favorite Eye Primer – Sephora Perfecting Eye Primer
Favorite Concealer – Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer - 6.0
Favorite Facial Foundation – MAC Studio Fix – NW35
Favorite Facial Powder – Fashion Fair Oil Control Pressed Powder - Pecan
Favorite Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Naked Palette
Favorite Single Eye Shadows – Sephora Mono Shadows – Warm Sand N 77
Favorite Eye Liner – Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner – Midnight Black
o With the Smashbox #20 double tipped brush
FavoriteMascara – Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express – Blackest Black
Favorite Blush – MAC Mineralize Blush – Love Joy
Favorite Lip Liner – Palladio Herbal Lip Liner – Black Berry PRL09
Favorite Lip Balm – Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Favorite Lip Stick – MAC “O”
Favorite Lip Gloss – C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
Last, but not least,
Favorite Snack – Ice cold Coca Cola and Nacho Doritos…