Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Monday, July 4, 2011

Holo Monday...Nubar Reclaim!!!

To show sisterhood with Kirsten of Glitta Gloves and Jen of The PolishAholic, I am also participating in today’s Holo Monday.  Not too long ago, I received my first Nubar order and because of suggestions from Make-Up Alley ladies, I included in my order, Reclaim. This is probably the furthest I have been outside of my comfort zone but this shade is absolutely gorgeous!!!  This is a Green Holographic (clearly seen on the bottle picture) that is part of the limited-edition Going Green Collection.  This is my first linear holo because I missed out on the OMG! Collection, but rest assured, I won’t let any future holo collections pass me by.  

Grace and Peace.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...