Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Saturday, July 2, 2011

NOTD: Sinful Colors Timbleberry

Here is another great shade for summer, Sinful Colors Timbleberry. It’s a creamy coral, not too pink, not too orange, not too bright, just a great overall summer color. Sinful Colors is a drug store brand that sells for $1.99; I have also seen it on sale for $0.99, sold at Walgreens, and Target.  They are also available at www.sinfulcolors.com.  There are several really great shades and also, many great layering possibilities (Glitters).  I like this brand for a few reasons, in addition to the price which I’ve already mentioned, when I want to try a color that is outside of my comfort zone,  I don’t mind spending a couple dollars as opposed to the more expensive brands.  I also like Sinful Colors because they have a large selection of colors and are keeping up with the trends so current colors and effects are easy to find.  So please don’t be a polish snob, like I was.  Give Sinful Colors a try.  You won’t regret it.

Review:
Available:    Walgreens, Target and Online
Price:           Reg $1.99 Sale $0.99
Bottle Size:  15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
Selection:    Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
Brush:         Thin, good for getting very close to cuticles

Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools.  Grace and Peace.

3 comments:

The Nail Buff said...

The colour is beautiful! It reminds me ever so slightly of Barry M's Pink Flamingo, that sort of pink coral. So summery! Your nails are gorgeous x

For Me, It Works... said...

@Nail Bluff, Thanks. This is not a color I would have normally worn but I have been learning to step outside of my comfort zone. LOL!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

This is so pretty and shiny. I might have to wear this one on pink wednesday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...