When I started "For Me, It Works" I had no expectations. My thinking was to just centralize and document my hobby of being a Beauty Product Junkie. I eventually decided to direct my blog toward my most loved hobby, nail polish and nail care. Little did I know that I wasn't alone in this passion. In this short period of time I have "met" some very nice people who share my hobby. One such person has granted me a great honor and presented me with my first award-Cindy of Nail'd & Polish'd. Thanks Cindy.
So these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are my 7 things:
- I'm a Christian!
- I don't drink; have never been drunk, and have never had more than a half can of beer at one time. I'm silly sober, so I don't need the help.
- I love road trips. I can stop whenever I see an interesting shopping center/mall.
- Born and raised in Long Island, New York. Although I now reside in Florida, I will always consider myself a New Yorker. There is no better shopping! It's probably a good thing that we moved. I lived minutes from the area called "Miracle Mile", known for its high-end designer shops. Miracle Mile-Manhassent New York
- Besides Nail Polish, my other shopping addictions are shoes, handbags, jewelry, and perfumes.
- I should have been a Social Worker/Therapist; Total strangers tell me their issues.
- Single, no kids, 2 cats.
- loodie loodie loodie - Love her series on Nail Health
- Chloes Nails - Queen of Scotch Tape Manis
- Nails Beautiqued - Provides great guidance for New Bloggers
- Lacquerized - Although she no longer blogs, her articles are still a great resource
- Scrangie - No explanation needed
- All Things Nails - Gives me suggestions to step outside my comfort zone
- Acetone and Old Lacquer
- Kiss My Acetone
- Swatch and Learn
- Another Bottle of Polish
- Imperfectly Painted
- Bright Lights, Big Color