China Glaze's 2012 ElectroPop Collection will soon be available at your local retail (February, 2012). I was sent a few from both the "Light" and the "Bright" collections to share with you.
From the "Lights" Collection, I have:
- Sweet Hook, it is a soft lilac opaque creme. This polish is in the same family as Orly Lollipop, OPI A Grape Fit, & China Glaze Spontaneous
- Gothic Lolita, a medium purple shimmer with a slight blue duo. I had nothing even close to a dup in my collection of this polish.
- Fuchsia Fanatic, a fuchsia pink opaque creme. This reminds me of OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries, Essie Big Spender, & China Glaze Make an Entrance.
From the "Brights" Collection, I have:
- Aquadelic, is a soft turquoise opaque creme. This polish is in the same family as Orly Gumdrop, and China Glaze For Audrey.
- Make Some Noise, a perfect tangerine orange opaque creme. Currently nothing in my collection similar.
Of the 5 shades, the application was customary for the China Glaze formula. They applied smooth and with no streaking. If applied with care, you could get complete opacity with only one coat. However, out of habit, I applied two coats. As expected with the China Glaze formula, these polishes applied with no running; not too thin or too thick. With my normal polish regimen, my normal wear with China Glaze is 2 weeks with some tip wear. This collection is great for the upcoming spring and summer. It is chock full of fashionable colors.
- Bottle: 14 mL – 0.5 Fl oz.
- Brush: Standard narrow brush
* These sample products were sent to me for review by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.