A Hauling I've been a goin'...

Although my laptop was out of commission, I was still hauling. With the recent $0.99 Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens, I found it to be a great opportunity to stock up on some new colors.  In a previous post, I shared with you Cinderella, Kissy, Blue By You and Forget Now.  Now I would like to share with some a few other Sinful Colors as well as some Essie and Pure Ice I've recently added to my collection. 

Just so happens, when I was about to make my purchase I noticed a new Sinful Colors collection called Cast Away. So from that collection, I added two more to my purchase, (Zeus and Neptune).  So in total from Sinful Colors I added Almighty, a beautiful sea blue with a green shimmer, Neptune, a lighter blue with a pinky-purple duochrome, Midnight Blue, a deep blue shimmer, duppish with Essie Aruba Blue.  From the purple family, I bought Purple Diamond, a medium, lavender shimmer, Zeus, a lavender-blue duochrome, and Amethyst, a medium purple cream.

Although, I had not worn many Essie polishes, I added a few to my collection.   I love my sales associate at my local Walgreens.  She always tells me which brands she has coupons for. Just so happens she had a coupon for Essie. Buy 2 and save $2.00. So I bought some of the core shades; Splash of Grenadine, a pinky-purple cream I had been spying for a few years, Trophy Wife, a teal blue green shimmer, Tart Deco, a peachy coral cream, and Jamaican Me Crazy, a magenta pink duochrome.

Lastly, during my past few Walmart visits, I found some gorgeous Pure Ice shades.  These four had a metallic foil finish. They are Celestial, a royal blue, Bite Me, a goldish bronze, Not Now, an emerald green, and First Time, a foam green foil.  So if are like I use to be, a brand snob, you must change and give Pure Ice a try. You won't regret it.


Those are some of the polishes I have recently acquired. As I wear them, I will be sure to post my review. If you would like to see any in particular let me know in the comments and I will be sure to post that polish sooner.


Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

2 comments

  1. Ever since you posted about the Castaway collection on the NB I've been looking for them, lol! Great haul! The Pure Ice - Not Now looks new - I've never seen that one before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ABOP, Thanks. I have seen some really good Pure Ice colors at my local Walmart lately. As I mentioned a while back, I even found Purple Reign, SCORE!!!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.