Happy St. Patrick's Day...



Some of my favorite Irish Blessings:

May good luck be your friend  
In whatever you do 
And may trouble be always 
A stranger to you. 
~~~~
A BLESSING FOR YOU AND YOURS 
May the grace of God’s protection 
And His great love abide 
Within your home-within the hearts 
Of all who dwell inside. 
~~~~
“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”
~~~~
“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”
~~~~
“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”
~~~~
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. 

Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 





No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.