Lippies for the Latte' Ladies...(v.2)

Time for more Lippies for the Latte' Ladies...

The NYX Lip Glosses have been compared to MAC lip glasses by many and I thought I would share with you my collection.  I only have 11 so far, but because I love the application, colors, price, and finishes, I will be buying more...

They can be layered or stand on their own.  The colors range for clear to deep berries. The price averages around $5.00.  They can be found in Ulta, and many different local beauty supply stores.  There are also several online retailers that carry the NYX line.  If you have not tried NYX Lip Glosses, you are cheating yourself.
























Grace, Peace, & Blessings.



* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.