As an accent nail, I am wearing for the first time, one of China Glaze's latest polishes from their Prismatic Collection, Liquid Crystal. Liquid Crystal is a gorgeous blue/purple duochrome, holographic glitter. I must admit, it's the first duochrome glitter I've ever seen. It contains multi-sized and multi-colored glitter. I am really liking the China Glaze glitters. Recently there was Lorelei's Tiara from the Eye Candy collection of 2011. The Prismatic Collection are very similar to Lorelei's Tiara. I need them all. They are due to hit the shelves April, 2012, but I hear that they have been seen already.
- Color: Misa-Purple, China Glaze-Purple/Blue Duochrome
- Finish: Misa-Shimmer, China Glaze-Glitte
- Opacity: Misa-1 coat for bottle color, China Glaze-3 coats
- Collection: Misa-What I Like About You, China Glaze-Prismatic
- Bottle: Both: 14 mL – 0.5 Fl oz.
- Price: Misa-Reg. $7.50 but can be found for less. China Glaze $6.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
- Availability: Misa-I have never seen Misa at retail. I always purchase them from online retailers, such as www.transdesign.com. China Glaze can be found at several retailers-Sally Beauty, & Ulta are two of the major retailers that carry China Glaze
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* At least some of these sample products were sent to me for review consideration by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.