NOTD: Nubar Amethyst

Just sharing a quick view of Nubar's Amethyst.  Amethyst is part of the Royal Gem Collection. It is described as a rich royal purple shimmer with a subtle blue micro glitter.  From the bottle shot, I see both blue and pink shimmers.






Review: 
Available:     www.bynubar.com
Price:          Reg Price $8.00
Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
Application: 2 coats to achieve bottle color (opaque)
Selection:   Good Selection of unique finishes 
Brush:        Narrow brush


Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.