Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Friday, March 9, 2012

NOTD: OPI Hot & Spicy

I am so ready for Spring and Summer.  I'm normally a Winter lover, but being that I am also a June baby, there comes a point when I am so over the cold, dreary days of Winter.  I have reached that point, and have started pulling out my Spring & Summer cream polishes.  Where I live, we have been having several consecutive gray days, so I had to provide my own sun.  This time I did that with OPI Hot & Spicy.  This was part of the 2010 Hong Kong Collection.  It is a gorgeous dusty, orangey, coral, cream.

 

What are you doing to get ready for Spring & Summer?

 Review:
  • Available:  I'm not sure about Ulta & Trade Secret, but Hot & Spicy can still be found at the online retailers.
  • Price:  Reg Price $8.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection:  Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Wide brush

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace , Peace, and Blessings.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...