Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Saturday, March 3, 2012

NOTD: Sephora by OPI-I Only Shop Vintage


While on a recent trip to Sephora, I came across the latest Sephora by OPI collection. Bohemian Brights, it consists of both brights and neutrals. The one shade that caught my eye was I Only Shop Vintage.  It is a medium opaque metallic golden bronze.  It kinda of reminds me of a stronger yet lighter China Glaze Ingrid.




Have you tried any of the new polishes from the Bohemian Brights collection?

Review:
  • Available: Sephora, Sephora counters (JC Penneys), & Sephora.com
  • Price: Reg Price $9.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: I have notice a slightly wider brush but not a OPI Pro-Wide brush
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...