Top of the Morning To You: Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Alter

With St. Patrick's Day fast approaching, I figured it's time for me to decide on an appropriate manicure.  


One of the first shades that I looked at was one I recently acquired.  On a trip to the Sephora in my local JCPenney, I found Sephora by OPI, Leaf Him At The Alter.  This was part of the Modern Flowers Collection from a few seasons back.
The name, Leaf Him At The Alter, generated a chuckle. The OPI company is famous for its polish names. I was never a fan of green polish but this is one of the few that drew my attention.  It is described as a Metallic Vine Green.  Because of the metallic shimmer, you need to apply with care to reduce the appearance of brush strokes.



Review:
  • Available: Sephora, Sephora counters (JC Penneys), & Sephora.com
  • Price: Reg Price $9.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth but watch out for brush strokes. It required two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. 

Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 


No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.