Wash & Color Day - Hair Regimen & Products Used


I started fighting the graying battle in my early 20s and have been fighting that battle every since. My natural hair color was a medium brown, but most of my adult life I have wanted to change it to a auburn mahogany. One day I say a Garnier commercial and fell in love with the hair color of the model. So much so that I contacted Garnier to determine the color used.  It was 535-Medium Golden Mahogany Brown. I have used this product for the past 2 color treatments. Garnier Nutrisse is a permanent hair color but it contains 3 natural oils that I love, Avocado, Olive, & Grapeseed Oil. These oils are very beneficial for my hair, so with each use of this product, I am treating my hair with these oils, therefore in my opinion, there is less damage than other hair coloring products. After applying the hair coloring and allowing it to process, I shampoo with my holy grail Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo.  I always follow up all chemical processes with a protein treatment to help strengthen my hair. This time I used one of my favorites, ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor.  As with all protein treatments, I follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner. Protein conditioner can be drying to the hair.  Again, my holy grail products are Roux Porosity Control (not a moisturizing conditioner, but great to treat porous hair) and Creme of Nature Moisture Extreme Conditioner.  After allowing the moisture conditioner sit for 30-45 minutes, I rinse and apply my leave-in conditioners.  Again, I use ApHogee products: Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer & ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner.
 To style my hair, I use the following styling poducts: Creme of Nature Foaming Wrap Lotion, Lottabody Concentrate Setting Lotion.  When I'm doing a roller set and finishing with a finger comb I use One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment, otherwise I use I spritz with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss & Shine Spray.

Garnier commercial I referenced...

Grace, Peace, and Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.