National Autism Awareness Month - Essie Aruba Blue

Still showing support of National Autism Awareness Month.  This time, I am wearing a much blogged about, but only very recently added to my collection-Essie Aruba Blue.  I also did an accent nail with the infamous Icing Epic Winning.  Blues are more becoming my favorite polish color.  There isn't much I can say about Essie Aruba Blue or Icing Epic Winning as they both have been blogged about at length. My two cents, "They're gorgeous!"






Review:

·Color Family: Blue (Sapphire Blue)
·Finish: Metallic (Jewel-tone)
·Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
·Collection: Core Collection
·Bottle: 15 mL – 0.5 Fl oz
·Brush: Standard narrow brush
·Price: Reg. $8.00
·Availability: Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Essie. Icing polishes are available at Icing stores
·Application: Smooth.  I'm wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP


Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.




3 comments

  1. Aruba Blue is still one of my all-time favorites. Looks so good with the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue, I need to swatch mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie Aruba Blue perfectly captures the essence of National Autism Awareness Month. The vibrant shade symbolizes hope, strength, and unity. Let's celebrate the unique spectrum of individuals affected by autism and promote understanding. Essie's choice speaks volumes in fostering awareness and acceptance. 💙 #AutismAwareness #EssieArubaBlue Quality Behavior Solutions, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.