Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Monday, April 9, 2012

National Autism Awareness Month - Essie Aruba Blue

Still showing support of National Autism Awareness Month.  This time, I am wearing a much blogged about, but only very recently added to my collection-Essie Aruba Blue.  I also did an accent nail with the infamous Icing Epic Winning.  Blues are more becoming my favorite polish color.  There isn't much I can say about Essie Aruba Blue or Icing Epic Winning as they both have been blogged about at length. My two cents, "They're gorgeous!"






Review:

·Color Family: Blue (Sapphire Blue)
·Finish: Metallic (Jewel-tone)
·Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
·Collection: Core Collection
·Bottle: 15 mL – 0.5 Fl oz
·Brush: Standard narrow brush
·Price: Reg. $8.00
·Availability: Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Essie. Icing polishes are available at Icing stores
·Application: Smooth.  I'm wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP


Remember, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. Grace, Peace, & Blessings.




2 comments:

Megan (A Polish Problem) said...

Aruba Blue is still one of my all-time favorites. Looks so good with the accent nail.

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Gorgeous blue, I need to swatch mine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...