Season of Neon...

It seems that most of the polish manufacturers are coming out with neon collections.  Sally Beauty's Finger Paints line is included in that trend.  On a recent trip to Sally Beauty, I walked in and just inside the door was the Finger Paint latest neon collection.  

Like a moth to a flame I went directly for the purple-PopArt Purple and the blue-InkBlot Blue.  As with most neons, they dry matte. There was also another Finger Paints collection, Summer In The City (Sorry, I didn't snap a picture).  Just like the neon, this collection had a shade that I was directly drawn to-Late Night Rendez-Vous, a blue-green micro flakie. The Summer in The City collection also includes Flip Flop Fuschia, To-Teally Hot, Beach Bound (purple), Movie In The Park (blue & purple glitter), and Sexy Sundress (yellow). In addition to these three, I picked up a polish that I have been eyeing for months, Finger Paints Art You Blue? It's a denim blue shimmer.  I also bought Orly Gilded Coral-dusty pink with golden shimmer (originally part of the Spring, 2011 Spring Collection) and Orly Terracotta-neon pinkish-orange. These are two shades that are part of the Orly core collection.







Have you picked up any neons for the summer?  Have you tried any of the Finger Paints polishes? If not, you really should. Their quality, colors, and application is right up there with the others.

  Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company

1 comment

  1. I love neons! I'm going to check my Sallys to see if they have these out yet.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.