1st Klout Perk Box...Simple Skin Care

I received my first Klout Perk Box a few weeks ago. It contained products from Simple Skin Care; their Cleansing Facial Wipes and their Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.  I had been wanting to try the Simple Skin Care products ever since I first heard about the product line during one of Shirley Beniang's You Tube skin care videos.  The line had been touted as the #1 Skin Care Line in the United Kingdom.  Just so happens that the product line has recently crossed the pond and is now available in the United States.  I have seen the line in Walgreens, Walmart, Target, CVS and local grocery stores. So you should have no trouble finding the product line.  
Anyway on to the products.  I have the bad habit of sometimes not removing my makeup before bed and recently I had tried another brand's facial wipes to remove my makeup.  That brand left my skin with a residual feel that I did not like, so it is understandable that I would be apprehensive to try any other brand.  But I am so happy to report that Simple Skin Care Cleansing Facial Wipes removed all my makeup including my waterproof eye makeup and left no residual feel. They didn't sting my eyes or have that alcohol feel. These wipes will now be part of my regimen.

After such success with the facial wipes I was anxious to try the Replenishing Rich Moisturizer. Now, I have never had sensitive skin, but as I am crossing that mid-40s mile-marker, I am seeing a change in my skin. My once oily skin is now more combination (part oily, part dry).  So the products that I had been using for years, need to be reconsidered.  Living in Florida, I have never liked a thick or heavy facial moisturizer, especially during the 10 warm months of the year.  The Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a light yet effective moisturizer. It absorbs quickly without leaving an oily feel. As these products are targeted towards those with sensitive skin, there are no heavy scents; which is greatly appreciated.  There are a few other products in this line that I plan to try, such as their eye cream, facial wash, and night cream.  
As I mentioned, I am in my mid-40s, so I would love to see a retinol product in this line.  Hopefully on day...*fingers crossed*.  So if you have the chance to pick up some of the Simple Skin Care Products, give them a try.  
If you are unfamiliar with Klout.com Click Here.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







DISCLOSURE: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

1 comment

  1. that moisturizer looks promising! i have one of their gel cleansers and it works great, i really want to try more from this line! :D

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.