Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Friday, May 11, 2012

Holo Haul...Layla Hologram...

Ever since missing out on the earlier holo polishes like China Glaze OMG and earlier OPI DS, I have been on a mission to find holo.  The Layla Cosmetics out of Milan, Italy just recently released additional colors to their holographic  polishes.  This time I had to get my hands on some.  What made it even easier was that Ulta has started carrying the line also.

So I quickly placed an order and they arrived today. Of course I had to share them with you.  I picked out the Coral Glam, Retro Pink, Ultra Violet, Mermaid Spell and Ocean Rush...


These are just GORGEOUS!!!  I can't wait to wear them in full manicures.  Have you tried any holos.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! I definitely need to pick some of these up, especially the purple!

The Sneakerette said...

these are amaaazing! i have ocean rush, but i want to go back for ultraviolet :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...