Where as part 1 were more bright colors, part 2 are more pastels. Again, this collection is made up of 14 polishes. There are a couple shimmers, but most are cremes.
The second half consists of:
- Perfectly Peach – Delicate peach
- Lemon Zing – Sunny yellow
- Kiwi Lime – Vibrant green
- Blue Mint – Cheerful mint
- Berry Blue – Classic periwinkle
- Purple Sorbet – Dark lilac
- Lavender Icing – Soft lilac
As for the formulation of each polish it was as follows:
- Perfectly Peach – opaque cream, but very streaky
- Lemon Zing – cream finish, but streaky
- Kiwi Lime – very sheer so 3 coats would be necessary
- Blue Mint – streaky, a blue mint green
- Berry Blue – very sheer
- Purple Sorbet – sheer
- Lavender Icing – OMG! This is a one-coater.
So again, I suggest that you give this collection a look. The colors are great. The price is easy, but the availability will be limited.
The collection will be available in approximately 1,700 Walmart locations nationwide during the month of May for $2.98. So if you get the chance to try the new Salon Perfect Spring/Summer Collection act fast. They are only scheduled to be in a few Walmarts for the month of May.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* These sample products were sent to me for review consideration by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.