- Essence Choose Me ($0.99)
- Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune ($1.99)
- Zoya Charla ($8.00)
- NYX Girls ($1.49)
- Sinful Colors Kissy ($1.99)
- Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous ($4.99)
Looking at the bottles alone, you see that they are in the same family but that's where the similarities end. Now let's look at them each with just one coat.
What I see when comparing the six polishes are as follows:
- Essence Choose Me - has more gold shimmer
- Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune - more sheer, and has teal shimmer
- Zoya Charla - the most opaque of the bunch
- NYX Girls - most sheer with gold shimmer
- Sinful Colors Kissy - gold shimmer
- Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous - more blue toned
Again, where a muggle may not see a difference, a true polish addict, can clearly see differences. So if you can't get one, there are others that are at least in the same color family. I love doing comparisons and I hope this post has been beneficial to you. Do you know of any other polishes similar to Charla that I have missed? I must admit, they are each very pretty.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.