PRESS RELEASE: "It's So Easy" Contest Starts July 1st!


Join in on the Summer Fun Nail Art Contest
Los Angeles, Calif. (June 2012) – Take a dive into the world of nail art with It’s So Easy® and the Summer Fun Nail Art contest. Beginning on Sunday, July 1st, nail art fanatics throughout the United States are invited to enter their nail creations to win cash or gift cards.
         
The prizes are as follows: 
1st: $1,000
2nd: $500
3rd: $250
                  
Twenty congratulations prizes will also be awarded, offering $25 gift cards to shop at Sally Beauty®, the largest source of professional beauty products in the world.

The Summer Fun Nail Art contest ends on Tuesday, July 31st.

For more information about the contest and to enter, visit the NEW It’s So Easy® website at www.itssoeasynails.com.

About It’s So Easy®
It’s So Easy® provides the highest quality nail art products for nail art applications. The line includes loose glitters, cracked ice flakes, sealer and dryer, rhinestones, brushes, and more. It’s So Easy® products are available now at Sally Beauty®. To find a store near you, visit www.sallybeauty.com.

Like It’s So Easy® on Facebook:
Follow It’s So Easy® on Instagram:
@ItsSoEasyNails
Follow It’s So Easy® on Pinterest:
Follow It’s So Easy® on Twitter:


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.