Beauty Blogazon Weekly Roundup - 6/29/2012

  • Mama Fashionista- In the on going quest to perfect her skin care routine, Mama Fashionista discovered a match made in heaven: LUSH's Angels on Bare Skin and the Clarisonic Mia!
  • My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog- Laura reviewed and swatched the Romantic Eye Shadow Collection from Too Faced.
  • Ishah x Beauty-What's on Ishah x Beauty's menu? A Glitter Sandwich! Lovely layers of shimmer, glitter and flakies.
  • Lucy's Stash-Parrot nail art manicure - Scarlet Macaw in the jungle painted with acrylic colours
  • Liquor, Lube and Lipstick- I See Rainbows Everywhere! - Would you go to work with bright eye makeup? I did!
  • Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom- Milani browns are in the spotlight.
  • Adore-a-Polish- A little Colorstay for your day with this Revlon Colorstay Top Coat review.
  • Captivating Claws- Shows you an amazing green sparkly Zoya gradient
  • Cosmetics Aficionado -This Minnie Mouse Manicure is not only super cute and super easy, but it is short nail friendly!
  • Phyrra -Phyrra is in love with the cult product inspired by beauty balm creams, Illamasqua Skin Base!
  • Dorothy's Little Wonderland - What I brought with me during my travel adventure
  • Beauty Product Review- A shiny face isn't pretty, check out what makeup product I used to get rid of shiny face!
  • Tolmu Rull tells all -Have you ever bought anything big and been insanely happy about it? Tolmu Rull's biggest beauty buy ever comes from Poland and weighs 12,5 kgs!
  • Shades of Beauty, Inc.- Klout Perk...Essie Mojito Madness
  • Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist - BB Cream. I found my favorite one and I want to share!
  • The Stepford Witch- Who doesn't love makeup that's meant to make our beauty routine simpler? Now let's see if Speed Brow is the right eyebrow product for the job!
  • The Polished Zombie -No need to call a medic, It's Just A Flesh Wound.
  • The Beauty Delicacy - Go Pastelle this Summer.
  • Beauty by Miss L -Do you want to know what was in this month´s Estonian monthly subscription box called Glambox?

  • Grace, Peace, & Blessings.



    No comments

    ***Please Read Before Commenting***
    Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.