PRESS RELEASE: Milani Limited Edition Color Play Felt-Tip Pens

We are very excited to announce the launch of Milani’s newest limited edition collection: Color Play Felt-Tip Pens
It is available in 6 shades.  Each shade can be used to expertly line eyes or create works of art on the body or face! The fine felt-tip point allows for easy application. It is also water-resistant & long-lasting.
They will be available this month at select Walgreens and Fred Meyer stores. They are also available now at www.milanicosmetics.com


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.







No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.