BZZAGENT REVIEW: GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION

As someone with a fur-baby, I am always looking for products to help remove any negative smells. The Glade® brand is often a brand whose products I use. So I was more than happy to receive my latest campaign from BzzAgent.  The GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION.  There are two new products: The Fragrance Mist and the Oil Diffuser.  The Glade® brand is one of the top manufacturers of home fragrances, but what makes this collection new and difference is the artistic appearance of the products.

We are all familiar with the can sprays (notice it's still the  Glade® brand, LOL!), but who really wants them to sit out and clash with your decor? With these new products, you can still scent your home, but artistically.


















With these two new products from the Glade® Expressions Collection, I can unplug my electric tart warmer, thereby saving energy, but still scenting my home.  These new products come in several new scents so you are sure to find one you will love.  The two scents I chose, Cotton & Italian Mandarin (Fragrance Mist) and Pineapple & Mangosteen (Oil Diffuser) have my house smelling delicious. No one would suspect that I have a fur-baby.


With this campaign, I received my usual letter of campaign introduction along with a book of coupons to share with my friends and family.


So the next time you are in the market to scent your home, you should definitely give the new GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION a try. You won't regret it.

*What is "Bzzagent" -- It is a word-of-mouth program in which you sample products and services and then buzz (face-to-face, Twitter, Facebook, etc) about those products or services you have tried-good or bad.  You are under no obligation to participate. For more information, click Bzz Agent FAQs.


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.








* As a BzzAgent, I received these products to try and review, but with no obligation. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. 


No comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.