Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

REVISITED: OPI Princesses Rule! for Pink Wednesday

What day is it? Oh, It's Pink Wednesday. This week I'm revisiting an old friend, OPI Princesses Rule! This is not the first time I have shared this shade with you but its been a while and it deserves a second look. Princesses Rule! was released with the 2009 Princess Charming Collection. I would describe it as a sheer pale pink shimmer with tons of glass flecks. This is one that needs to be in everyone's collection.



 

Are you wearing Pink nail polish today? If so, what are you sporting?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...