There is a department store scrub that I had been using but I was looking for a drugstore scrub that was not so cost prohibitive. I first found this product while shopping in my local Sally Beauty Supply. I had been a user of the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for several years so when I saw this I decided to give it a try.
- For All Skin Types
- Washes away lifeless surface cells and impurities that dull your skin
- Contains Pomegranate Oil for added antioxidant protection against the environment's skin-aging effects
- The Raspberry seeds work to gently expose fresher, more vibrant skin with renewed radiance
- Paraben-free scrub effectively refines skin's texture and conditions it to maintain a vital moisture balance, which leaves your face feeling wonderfully soft and smooth
- First off, the scent, it's nice, but if I had not seen the label, I don't know that I would recognize it as raspberry or pomegranate
- While I don't have sensitive skin, and therefore had no negative reaction, I would be cautious if I did have sensitive skin. There is a definite tingling sensation when using this product. It gives me the notion that in addition to the physical exfoliation that there is some sort of chemical exfoliation taking place.
- With that being said, I love the feel of the exfoliation. It is not as harsh as some other scrubs I have tried. The granules are not sharp or abrasive, but definitely apparent.
- My skin texture issues are rough patches on my cheeks, chin and on my nose. This product left my skin soft, smooth, and brightened.
- I use this product twice weekly and have had no adverse effects.
- The price is excellent
So the question is would I recommend this product to anyone and would I repurchase it? A definite Yes.
Queen Helene® Pomegranate and Raspberry Natural Facial Scrub:
- Suggested Retail Price: $4.29; periodically on sale at Sally Beauty
- Size: Net Wt. 6oz (170 g)
- Available: The Queen Helene brand is available in several national food, drug, and mass merchandisers, however I've only seen the Pomegranate & Raspberry facial scrub in Sally Beauty.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: This product was bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. This is not a sponsored post.