Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Monday, November 12, 2012

SERIES: Bottle Spam - Pure Ice

I recently did a post on one of the newest collections from Pure Ice, inspired by the release of the The Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn (click Here to visit). As I mentioned it on one of the Facebook Makeup groups that I am a member of, one of my make-up sisters (M. Green), mentioned that she had never purchased any Pure Ice polishes.  So I took this as an opportunity to continue one of the series I started earlier this year.  The series was bottle spam from several of my collections.  So here are the bottle spam shots of my Pure Ice Collection.
L - R: Celestial, French Kiss, In The Mood, All Night Long, Strapless

L - R: Lightening Strikes*, Beware, Don't You Wish

L - R: Not Now, First Time, Heartbreaker

L - R: Fast Lane, Bite Me, Twinkle, Lilac Mist, Watermelon Ice

L - R: New Lilac, Outrageous, Rio
 
L - R: No Means No, Purple Reign, Busted
 
If you haven't given Pure Ice polishes a try yet, you are really cheating yourself. And at less than $2.00 a bottle, you really don't have anything to lose.
 
Review:
  • Available: Walmart or  Bari Cosmetics
  • Price: Reg Price $1.97
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Selection: Offers a Large Selection, including neons, and glitters

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

 
 
 

* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies, unless otherwise noted with an *. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...