Prior to this purchase, I only owned one other Color Club polish. I had been wanting to get more but just hadn't yet. At first sight, I picked this polish up and was taken by the beautiful emerald green with a golden highlight. It is a foil finish that is not too "in your face". But this is one of those polishes that caused me to continually admire my manicure throughout the day.
I really do need to get some more Color Club polishes, but just need to remember to make sure the room is well ventilated when I'm polishing my nails. What are some of your favorite Color Club polishes? I need to start my shopping list, LOL!
- Opacity: As pictured, 2 coats for full opacity
- Price: At Sally Beauty, $3.99 for 15ml, 0.5 oz
- Availabiltiy: Some Ross Department Stores, some Sally Beauty Stores, and Online retailers
- Application: Smooth with no flooding of the cuticles.
- Con: There is a definite strong scent. Even after 2 days, the chemical scent was noticable.
* FTC: This product wase bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.