Calling all volume addicts! From the makers of LashBlast Volume that you know and love –
Get ready to fall in love all over again as you load your lashes with 200% more volume and zero clumps!
COVERGIRL LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara features an innovative curved brush that lets you load up the volume without the clumps.
- Innovative curved brush allows for buildable volume
- Lash-hugging curved brush design with straight bristle edge custom fits the brush to the curve of the eye, allowing root-to-tip volume
- Straight edge section provides a lash-loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product
- Tight spacing between the precisely designed bristles is smaller than the average clump size – so clumps are stopped before they even start forming on the brush, ensuring beautifully separated lashes and allowing volume to build with every stroke
What are the Beauty Benefits?
LEAN, GREEN CLUMP-CRUSHING MACHINE…
that builds and builds and builds with zero clumps for
beautifully separated lashes.
- The LashBlast drama you love, now with 200% more volume
- Zero clumps, even after 30 strokes
- As volume pumps up with each stroke, continues to build as lash tips are preserved and individual lashes darken
- Clumps are stopped before they start
- Result is a high-volume, separated, look
- New green packaging will have other lashes green with envy
What were my experiences?
And here is my after...I really like the brush. I didn't have to fight to make sure I removed the clumps. Normally, I spend a few extra minutes just trying to comb out the clumps. That was not the case with the Clump Crusher. I also like that this is not one of those big fat brushes. I could get down to the root of my lashes and my lower lashes without getting excess on my lid or undereye.
While the mascara I received was in brown and not the shade I normally use, I still like the look and the application. But rest assured, COVERGIRL LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara does come in 4 shades: Very Black, Black, Black Brown, and Brown. So be on the look out for the latest addition to the LashBlast family.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara was schedule to release beginning in November 2012, but has already been spotted in some of the mass retailers. Their manufacturers' suggested retail price is $6.99. For more information go to www.covergirl.com
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* This sample product was sent to me for review consideration by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.