Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Friday, March 1, 2013

NOTD: Nanacoco City of Emeralds

Today I want to share with you another polish from a collection I stumbled upon last Fall, Nanacoco.  I posted about my first sighting of the bottles, thinking they were OPI DS polishes. When I bought the others, there were 2 in the collection that I wanted but my Beauty Supply Store didn't have in stock at the time.

I was finally able to get the other two so today, I am sharing with you Nanacoco City of Emeralds, a warm lime green chrome foil.  The application, just as the previous posts, was trouble-free. The fumes are no stronger than any of the other nail polishes, so as with any nail polish, I suggest a well ventilated area.

 
 


Since my orignal posts, have you had a chance to try any of the Nanacoco polishes? And if so, which ones?

Original Posts:
Nanacoco Crystal HD Collection Part 1
Nanacoco Crystal HD Collection Part 2

Review:
  • Application: If done properly, you could probably get a fully opaque application with just one coat. But with my first try I experienced streaking, much like the streaking I get with holographic polishes. But with the second coat, the finish was just right.
  • Available: So far, I have only seen this line in 1 of my local beauty supply stores.
  • Price: Reg Price $1.99
  • Bottle Size: 16 ml, 0.54 fluid ounces
  • Selection: Collections include classics, neons, and this Crystal collection
  • Brush: square brush head between a normal brush and the likes of an OPI pro-wide.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...