I was finally able to get the other two so today, I am sharing with you Nanacoco City of Emeralds, a warm lime green chrome foil. The application, just as the previous posts, was trouble-free. The fumes are no stronger than any of the other nail polishes, so as with any nail polish, I suggest a well ventilated area.
Since my orignal posts, have you had a chance to try any of the Nanacoco polishes? And if so, which ones?
Nanacoco Crystal HD Collection Part 1
Nanacoco Crystal HD Collection Part 2
- Application: If done properly, you could probably get a fully opaque application with just one coat. But with my first try I experienced streaking, much like the streaking I get with holographic polishes. But with the second coat, the finish was just right.
- Available: So far, I have only seen this line in 1 of my local beauty supply stores.
- Price: Reg Price $1.99
- Bottle Size: 16 ml, 0.54 fluid ounces
- Selection: Collections include classics, neons, and this Crystal collection
- Brush: square brush head between a normal brush and the likes of an OPI pro-wide.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.