Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Top of the Morning To You: China Glaze Laser Lime

top of the morning photo: Top Morning IrishTop.jpg
With St. Patrick's Day less than a week away, what a better time to pull out some of my favorite tried & untried greens.  I decided to start with one from the first full collection I purchased. Today, I pulling out Laser Lime from the 2011 China Glaze Tronica Collection.  This collection reminds me of the current 2013 China Glaze Holographic collection-both are more scattered holos as opposed to linear.  But scattered or linear, holographic polishes are hard to ignore.






Well, that is China Glaze Tronica Laser Lime. I love China Glazes Holographic collections. I know that they have one out now, but I really wish they would re-release the OMG collection. That is one I really missed out on.  Well, I will have another green manicure for you tomorrow, until tomorrow...

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...