Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Monday, April 15, 2013

Autism Awareness: Milani Sail Away

In honor of a dear friend's nephew and to show my support of April as Autism Awareness Month, I am sharing several blue manicures.  Today, I pulled from my untrieds, Milani Sail Away. I remember the I first saw this shade at my local Walmart. It was new at the time. It looks like denim in a bottle. 




Milani Sail Away is a beautiful medium denim blue with a silver shimmer.  





I love this polish and regret that I took so long to wear it. The application was smooth and even better, it was a 1-coater.  Milani Sail Away is part of the core Milani Nail Lacquer Collection. And while it's not labelled fast-dry, since it is a 1-coater, it did dry fairly quickly.

 

I will definitely be looking to add other Milani polishes to my stash.  Do you have any favorite Milani shades?  Which of their polishes do you suggest that I look to add to my collection?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...