Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Glitter Galore: Sinful Color Diamond Lust Collection - Queen Of Deco layered with Pure Ice New Lilac

I've been sharing with you the polishes I purchased from the Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Collection. As you may remember, the Diamond Lush collection is described as an "Intense 3D effects for the ultimate bling". So far, I have really enjoyed each of these polishes that I have purchased. They have initiated a love of glitters.

The next in that collection that I have to share with you is a lilac purple combination.  So first I had to decide on what base I wanted to use.  Another Pure Ice polish in my stash was ideal.  I chose Pure Ice New Lilac, a lilac frost.  I'm normally not a big fan of frost polishes but this a great complement for today's glitter-Sinful Colors Queen of Deco.  

Pure Ice New Lilac is a very Spring appropriate pastel lilac frost. As with most frost polishes, it gave me some challenges with brushstrokes but being that I was layering this polish, no big deal.  If I were to wear this alone, I would just need to take more care during the application process.  I don't think Pure Ice polishes get as much love as they should. They have some really great colors AND they are only $1.97 at Walmart.


To the Pure Ice New Lilac I layered Sinful Colors Queen of Deco.  Queen of Deco is a clear base with micro purple and silver glitter.  It also has purple holographic diamond shaped glitters mixed throughout. The application was like most chunky glitters; the larger diamond-glitters needed to be placed for an even application.
I need to go through my polish collection and choose some other polishes to layer with Sinful Colors Queen Of Deco.  What colors would you suggest?

I still have a few other Sinful Colors Diamond Lust glitters to share to stay tuned...

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...