- to remove 99 percent of excess oil, dirt and even makeup,
- preserving the skin’s delicate moisture barrier,
- easily rinses away, leaving behind no residue, for skin that always feels refreshed, never tight or dry,
- perfect prep step for anti-aging and acne treatments,
- Soap-Free, Dye-Free, Hypoallergenic, won't clog pores,
- developed to cleanse sensitive skin,
- no added soaps, dyes, sulphates, and parabens.
- As with all my cleansers, I used the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser with my Clarisonic.
- First impression, the scent is clean and non-offensive.
- I appreciated the clear formulation. I equate this with the non-existence of irritating dyes and other chemicals.
- For a true comparison to my Purity, for my first use of the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser, I used it with a full face a make-up. It matched the results I achieved with Purity, the only short-fall was that unlike the Purity, if the Neutrogena got into my eyes, it stung. But I can live with that by keeping my eyes closed.
- After rinsing my face, there was a little of the waterproof eye make-up left but not a lot.
- My skin felt clean, soft and hydrated. There were a couple of occasions that my skin felt so hydrated that while applying my make-up I actually forgot to apply my moisturizer. None of that "skin too tight" feeling.
- So after a week of using Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser, my opinion is I very well may have found the product I was looking for. Remember, I was looking for a drugstore product to replace my higher priced department store cleanser.
- I will continue to use it for an extended usage review.
- Also, ounce for ounce, the Neutrogena is the better priced item.
Now on to the giveaway...Neutrogena was gracious enough to provide for three individuals a full-sized bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser. They will each receive a bottle so that they can do their own Challenge and take the Challenge Assessment. Even if you didn't win, you can still participate in the Challenge. Simply click HERE to get started. Thanks to everyone that entered. If you didn't win this time, no worries, I look forward to future giveaways.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.