Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Sunday, June 8, 2014

FingerPaints Poolside Paradise Collection


Press Sample

June is the month of nail polish deals at Sally Beauty Supply so I wanted to share with you swatches of the latest FingerPaints collection. As you are aware, FingerPaints is exclusive to Sally Beauty.  FingerPaints are regular $5.29 but Sally Beauty Supply has them on sale this month for 2 for $8.00. 


"FingerPaints Poolside Paradise Collection is a LIMITED EDITION neon bright, high impact micro-metallic polish with supreme sparkle and shine! Have fun in the sun with this captivating nail color range in sun striking summer shades! Electric neon-like hues decorated with vivid glass pearl radiates in light for an eye catching effect and maximum shine. Nails so impactful, you’re sure to make a splash!"

Aloha Lei is a bright micro flakie orange with golden shimmer. This is 2 coats but for no visible nail, I would definitely go with at least 3 coats. An easy application.


Be My Baby is a raspberry pink duochrome metallic. This is 2 coats. 


Hula Arubal is a bright yellow micro flakie this is 2 coats. To get a fully opaque manicure, I would suggest 3-4 coats.


This blue-purple duochrome metallic is Surf's Up. Of course, its my favorite of the collection. No surprise there. 


This purple-blue duochrome metallic is 2 coats of Wild Bikini.  


Margarita Mambo is a bright golden green flakie. This is 3 coats but I would go for additional coats if you don't want any visible nail line.

This entire collection applied smoothly with no issues. The formulation wasn't too thick or runny.   Also, I experienced no staining.  There are three flakies and three metallics. Have fun! And don't miss out on the sale at Sally Beauty Supply. I have love the FingerPaints line of nail polishes for years, even before I started buying higher priced nail polishes.

Grace, Peace, Joy & Blessings.

* These products were provided by the representing PR firm. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...