Blue Monday: $OPI-Naughty is the New Nice

I have seen several other bloggers do "Blue Monday" posts, so I decided to make this my first Blue Monday post. I was in Sephora this past weekend with no intention to buy any nail polish. While I do own a couple Sephora by OPI polishes, I have never been smitten by the line.  But of course, I was going to at least take a look, and why did I do that?! I saw at least a few from the 2011 Holiday Collection that caught my eye.  Results: I purchased two new blues. So today,  I present to you Sephora by OPI-Naugthy is the New Nice.  It is a beautiful powder blue foil. The Sephora website describes it as an opaque Ice Blue with fine silver glitter. Ice Blue is a good descriptive, but in my opinion it is definitely more of a foil than a glitter.  Foils are currently trending. Color Club recently introduced a set, that includes a similar polish, Lumin-Icent.

This is one of those manicures that I couldn't help but to constantly look at throughout the day, especially under the lighting at my church (if you have followed my blog, you already know about the issues I have with nail polish and church, LOL!!)  I have previously mentioned how much I love dark blues, but this light blue ranks right up there with the dark blues.  I need to add more foil polishes to my collection.

Review:
  • Available: Sephora, Sephora counters (JC Penneys), & Sephora.com
  • Price: Reg Price $9.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Standard brush, not a OPI Pro-Wide brush
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 




3 comments

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.