NOTD: OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow

With every new manicure, I am continually surprised at how much my tastes have changed. Two years ago, if someone had offered me any green nail polish, I would have politely said, "No Thank You", and to myself thought, "Ewww", LOL! But WOW how times have changed; I actually purchased this one myself. Today, I am posting another shade that has been blogged about by many others. OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. It is part of OPI's 2009 España Collection.  This is a very dark green, with a slight shimmer, that appears like a black cream. OPI's 2009 España Collection was a really good collection. I own 5 of the 12 from this collection and there are a couple more that I want.  Several from this collection can now be found as part of the OPI permanent collection, so they can be found at Ulta and Trade Secret and most can still be found through the e-tailers.  For those who haven't tried, OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, you really need to step outside your comfort zone and give it a try. It's a good one that should be in your personal collection.

Review:
  • Available: is part of the permanent collection and can be found at Ulta, Trade Secret & most other places that sell OPI.
  • Price: Reg Price $8.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth, two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection:Large Selection, including neons, and glitters
  • Brush: Wide brush
Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. Grace , Peace, and Blessings.


4 comments

  1. This is a beauty! One of my favorites, and I actually liked quite a few from this collection. I love your photos of this, it shows the beautiful green so nicely - it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I'm the same...my polish horizons have broadened the last couple years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have this one but have to check to see if I tried it. (scratches head) I have too many polishes to remember. Lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole,MrsRexy, & RMCandlelight, thanks. I am surprised at how much tastes have changed.

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.