Small Sinful Colors Haul & Comparison

OMG! If feels like it has been forever since I have been able to post anything. Let me just say that there is a special place in hell for hackers and malware developers.  They could be so much more a benefit to society if they would just use their evil for good. Anyway, at least from all their evil, I am working on a brand new laptop. Nonetheless, I am back and can honestly say that I really missed you guys.  If it had not been for my Blackberry, I truly believe that I would have lost my mind. LOL!!!


But the dust has settled now and I can get back to one of my favorite things, spending time with my fellow polish- and makeup-aholics.  I have so much to catch up on. But to start I am sharing with you some of the recent polishes I have purchased from the new Sinful Colors Collection.  


I was constantly reading on MakeupAlley about this Sinful Colors polish called Cinderella. I had not noticed it but my curiosity was peaked. So I found and purchased that and a few others. Below are some bottle spam along with comparisons to other polishes I have in my collection. I hope you enjoy.  Each is 2 coats with no top coat.


BTW for the week of 2/12-2/18/2012, Walgreens has Sinful Colors on sale for $0.99 each. So be sure to stock up.



Sinful Colors Forget Now is a hot, raspberry, fuchsia pink with a lighter pink glass flakie glitter. It is in the same family as China Glaze Ahoy & Strawberry Fields.  Ahoy is a shade deeper but still close.  Sinful Colors Blue By You is a gorgeous Royal blue with a dense teal glass flakie glitter. It is very close to Orly Royal Navy (1 of my favs).





Then there is Sinful Colors Kissy; a teal blue green flakies, which bears a striking resemblance to    Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune, Essence Choose me, & Zoya Charla. All of which are gorgeous. But not necessarily all required. Lastly, & the reason I went shopping, is Sinful Colors Cinderella. This is a powder blue with pink glass flakies & is the color of the famous ball gown.


Well that's all for now. But I can promise that there will be more. During my downtime I was still shopping and taking photos. So hold tight. 


Thanks for visiting my blog.  And as always, treat your nails as jewels, not tools. 


Grace, Peace, & Blessings.

1 comment

  1. Those are all very pretty; I like Kissy the best. I don't have any Sinful Colors but I definitely have several on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

***Please Read Before Commenting***
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I appreciate your constructive comments and suggestions. However, I must insist on NO spamming links. If you do, I must delete your comment. Don't worry, I will be able to follow you, when you comment, your name is clickable and that link itself takes me to your profile on blogger. If you would like for me to visit your blog, simply email me and I will be sure to visit. Again, I always appreciate hearing from my followers and visitors. Grace, Peace, Joy, and Blessings.