, , , ,

FingerPaints Gumdrops & Lollipops Swatches pt 2.

3:00 AM

Here are the other 2 shades I have purchased from the FingerPaints Spring 2012 Gumdrops & Lollipops Collection so far. While the first two I showed you in my previous posting, (here), were creams, these two are shimmers.  

Grape Gumball - described as a Purple shimmer.  This is my favorite of the collection.  It is a mid-tone purple with a faint teal shimmer.  I did not experience any pooling with this formula.  It took 2 coats to achieve the bottle color.  

 
 

Next, here's Pop Rock Pink.  Remember Pop Rock Candy? Although described as a Pink Shimmer. This is definitely jelly also.  This is a cross between pink, red and orange with a gold shimmer. Very pretty.



This collection and the FingerPaints line can be found exclusively at Sally Beauty for $4.99 USD.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.