, , ,

Liddies for the Latte' Ladies...(Corny, I know, LOL!)

3:00 AM

I realize that none of these products are new, but I want to present then on a warmer skintone. Just to give you a look at these shadows, on another skintone (NW43 / MUFE173). Hopefully, seeing different shades on a different skintone, may help to determine how it might look on you.
I will start with a few of the Loreal 24 Hour Infallible Shadows.  Of the 12 in the collection, I have 4, Midnight Blue, Eternal Sunshine, Golden Sage, and Perpetual Purple. The application was smooth. They have both a powder and a cream consistency. However I can not attest to their lasting 24 hours as I have not worn them for that period of time. These are available anywhere Loreal is sold.





Another drugstore eye product I recently picked up was the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Too Cool, which is an ice shimmer, and Pomegranate Punk, which is a mauve-pink shimmer. These can be worn alone or as a base.  I purchased these 2 colors in particular to be worn not as base but as a full on shadow.  The Too Cool will be my tear-duct highlighter.  This is another case where I can not attest to their lasting 24 hours as I have not worn them for that period of time.  These shadows are available anywhere Maybelline is sold.


Lastly, I was recently enjoying one of my guilty pleasures, Basketball Wives, (don't judge me, LOL!) and one of the wives had this gorgeous purple smokey eye and I have been on the hunt for similar shadows ever since. I went by my MAC counter and picked up a few. From the Pro Longwear line, I got Plush to use as the overall lid color. Then I got Beautiful Iris for the inner eye area, and Contrast for the outter corner.  I also picked up Woodwinked to compliment my Blue-Brown pigment. I also picked up Saddle to use as a skintone transition color.  So hopefully I will be successful with the purple smokey-eye.  I have always bee a neutral girl but I am venturing outside my comfort zone just a little bit.


So what other shadow brands and shades do you like and would suggest?


Grace, Peace, and Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.