Today, April 2, is World Autism Awareness Day and April is National Autism Awareness Month. In order to highlight the growing need for concern and awareness about autism, the Autism Society has been celebrating National Autism Awareness Month since the 1970s. The United States recognizes April as a special opportunity for everyone to educate the public about autism and issues within the autism community. http://www.autism-society.org/ http://www.lightitupblue.org
Did you know: It is estimated that 1 in every 110 births will be diagnosed with Autism. To show my support, I am wearing Blue Nail Polish for the month of April.
I am doing this in support of the nephew of a dear friend.
NOTD: Orly Blue Collar
- Color Family: Blue
- Finish: Cream
- Opacity: 2 coats for bottle color
- Collection: Hot Stuff Collection
- Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
- Brush: Standard narrow brush
- Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
- Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly
- Application: Smooth. Experienced no pooling. I'm wearing BC, and 2 coats of NP
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.