I had swatched China Glaze Aquadelic from the Spring, 2012 ElectroPop collection before but this is my first full manicure. What was I waiting for? This is a gorgeous mint green, turquoise opaque cream. People have been stopping me all day and complimenting me on my manicure; the fast food counter staff, the women at the MAC counter, the Sephora sales associate...I have long since admired mint green manicures when I saw others wearing them, but I just never took the leap. Today, I took that step of faith...
China Glaze Aquadelic is in the same family as OPI Mermaid's Tears, Orly Gumdrop, China Glaze For Audrey and Ulta Mint Condition but is unique enough to be a necessary addition to your collection.
Then, as an accent, I added China Glaze Optical Illusion from the recent limited edition Prismatic Chroma Glitters collection. Optical Illusion is described as "Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange, and green flecks". In a previous post, I described the China Glaze Prismatic collection as a combination glitter, duochrome, and holographic polish. The glitter is not large bulky glitters, but they are substantial enough to be seen.
China Glaze provided us with 2 great collections for any spring and summer wardrobe. Don't let them slip by without grabbing yours...
- Opacity: Aquadelic 2 coats, Optical Illusion-2 coats over 1 coat of Aquadelic
- Collection: Spring, 2012 ElectroPop and Spring, 2012 Prismatic Chroma Glitters
- Bottle:14 mL – 0.5 Fl oz.
- Brush:Standard narrow brush
- Price: China Glaze - Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally and other e-tailers.
- Availability: If you can find them, grab them. The Prismatic collection was introduce as a "limited edition".
- Application: Aquadelic was streaking with the first coat but smoothed out with the 2nd coat. Optical Illusion is not like some rough and chunky glitters; with an added top coat, it has a nice smooth finish.
Grace, Peace, & Blessings.
* At least some of these sample products were sent to me for review consideration by the PR department of the Manufacturer. These however are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company.