, , , , , ,

PREVIEW: Influenster Summer VoxBox 2012 First Glance...

12:00 AM


Earlier this Spring, I signed up to join Influenster. What is Influenster you ask? For a more detailed explanation, click here, Influenster.

So after answering the surveys associated with the different badges, I was selected to receive my first VoxBox, the Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012.  I quickly opened the box and here is what I found:

First, I was greeted by a introduction post card, that educated me on contents of the box and prices of full size products. The Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 included the following:
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30. Living in Florida, this will definitely come in handy.
  • Tampax® and Alway Radiant® Collection. Thanks to Eve, a necessary evil...LOL!
  • Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread.  Tomorrow's breakfast...
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color. As a nail polish/beauty blogger, these next two product are definite must tries for me...
  • Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
  • Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™. I had been spying this line at my local Walgreens, so I am happy to have the chance to try it.
Have you tried any of these products, and if so what was your opinion? As I try them, I will be sure to share my findings with you.

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.






DISCLOSURE: I received these products as part of my Influenster VoxBox.  I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.