SERIES: Bottle Spam - Orly - Pt 1

12:00 AM

I got the idea to do a blog post of bottle spam from two of my favorite bloggers, Stephanie M (Imperfectly Painted) and Jen (The Polishaholic).  Stephanie has done weekly bottle spam for some time and Jen just paid homage to some of her Orly polishes. So since I have been wanting to spam my bottle pics, I decided to take this opportunity.  I hope to post as part of a series, the majority of my collection (by brand).  If you see a polish that you would like to see swatched, leave it in a comment and I will try to get to as soon as possible.

I have long since loved the Orly brand of polish. From the bottle, the brush, the formula, the selection and the brush handle, I love the Orly brand.

L - R: Rococoa Go-Go, Fowl Play, Galaxy Girl, Rock the World

L - R: Royal Velvet, Mysterious Curse, Wild Wisteria, Velvet Rop

L - R: Fantasea, Plum Noir, Close Your Eyes, Charged Up

L - R: You're Blushing, Lollipop, PreAmp, Frolic

L - R: Prelude to a Kiss, Cotton Candy, Gilded Coral, Pixy Stix

L - R: Sugar Plum, Flirty, Elsbeth's Rose, Basket Case

L - R: Purple Crush, Hawaiian Punch, Butterflies

L - R: Razzle, Synchro, Terra Mauve

What's your favorite Orly polish?


Review:
·Bottle: 18 mL – 0.6 Fl Oz (20% more than the average polish)
·Brush: Standard narrow brush
·Price: Reg. $5.99 but can be often found on sale at Sally, and other e-tailers.
·Availability: Ulta, CVS, and Sally Beauty are some of the major retailers that carry Orly

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by and of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.