, , ,

Top of the Morning To You: Sinful Colors Show Me The Way

12:00 AM


top of the morning photo: Top Morning IrishTop.jpg
Today's St. Patrick's Day Manicure reminds me of a favorite childhood  character.  When I first saw today's polish, I thought of my old friend, Kermit The Frog of Sesame Street fame. As a child, I spent many hours on Sesame Street. Kermit was always telling us that "It's Not Easy Being Green."  

Today I'm sharing with you Sinful Colors Show Me The Way. This is a gorgeous jewel-toned green shimmer with golden undertones.  It should still be available wherever Sinful Colors polishes are sold.




As you can see from the pictures, this polish needs several coats for full opacity.  In these pictures, I am wearing 3 coats and there is still visible nail lines. Next time I may try it with a creme undercoat.

   
Who was your favorite childhood character?

Grace, Peace, & Blessings.


* FTC: These products were bought with my own money. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by any of these companies. This is not a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.