Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Monday, February 14, 2011

NOTD: It's been a Colorful week...


OPI-Pamplona Purple

As usual, I had a difficult time selecting my polish for my mani.  I thought with Valentine's Day fast approaching, I would of course be wearing my favorite red, Orly-Bus Stop Crimson, but that wasn't the case.  I spent one night swatching shades of blues, purples, greens, and magentas.  Finally decided on OPI-Pamplona Purple.  This is an absolutely beautiful medium cream purple, not too red, not too blue; just perfect.  It is very close to OPI-Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not, just without the shimmer and maybe one shade lighter, but still beautiful.  I am really surprised at how much I am really liking the fashion colors-purples, blues and greens. 
Left: Pamplona Purple, Right: Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...